Important note: Images are not visible in program live preview but their links are included in your code and you will see them on your forum. The program will show you only a thumbnail indicator of pasted image link.
1. - Wrapper Background Image; 2. - Forum Front Table Background Image; 3. - Forum Header Table Background Image; 4. - Topic Rows Background Image; 5. - Post 1 Background Image; 6. - Post 2 Background Image; 7. - Forum Background Image
The Image Field activation - Mouse Click On Fields.
Adding Background Images:
Insert Image Url then press the OK Button, or leave blank space to delete previous image.
Tray notification balloon "Image Added!"
Tray notification balloon "Image Added!" will pop up, which indicates that you have successfully entered the data.
1. Wrapper Backgrond Color Button; 2. Forum Header Table Backgrond Color Button; 3. Front Forum Table Background Color Button; 4. Topic Row 1 Background Color Button; 5. Topic Row 2 Background Color Button; 6. Post 1 Background Color Button; 7. Post Quote Background Color Button; 8. Post 2 Background Color Button; 9. Forum Background Color Button;
A Forum Header Table Font Color; B Forum Link Font Color; C Forum Description Font Colo; D Topic Link Font Color; E Wrapper Border Color; F Topic Title, Forum Name & Category Font Color; G Mark All Read Font Color; H Post Content Font Color; I Link Hover Color; J Forum Table Border Color;
RGB color input via color picker
Hex color input
- adds linear-gradient background in forum header table and in top navigation bar table.
When you want to make the output CSS code as a result of your previous settings, press the button Generate CSS and the result will appear in a box at the top right corner of the program window. At the same time, you will also receive a notification in the form of tray balloon with the message "CSS Code Generated!"
Where should I put the CSS code?
1. First login to your forum as the Administrator;
2. Click the option Manage Settings in the upper-left corner of the Forum and select the option ACP;
3. Then you must to re-authenticate yourself;
4. Successful re-authentication will open the Administrative Control panel which in its upper right corner has a tab with the name EXTENSIONS;
5. Click on the tab EXTENSIONS;
6. Copy the previously generated code from program and paste into the empty box, then click the Submit button to save changes. After that your code is ready and you can go to the forum to see the result of your forum customization.
How to remove custom CSS code from my forum?
Procedure for the removal of the CSS code is identical to the previous, except you must to remove all code from EXTENSIONS custom box (to leave the blank field in the box) then press Submit button. This will return default forum layout.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.